Digital Marketing SEO Specialist
Seventy9 is looking for a motivated individual to join its expanding Digital Marketing team. Working closely with other members of the team, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the right mix of experience, intelligence and enthusiasm which will be required to succeed in this fast-moving role.
Skills and experience
Applicants should possess a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role and show a natural talent for online marketing techniques. You will have experience in providing a wide range of Digital Marketing and SEO tactics as Seventy9 provide a full and comprehensive service to our expanding client base. You will be able to demonstrate experience, knowledge and passion in the following areas:
- Excellent customer service and manner. Our clients love working with us so you will be able to describe how your current clients love working with you and how you successfully communicate to them regularly to make them feel loved and valued.
- On-page SEO. You will understand modern good practise technical website page and navigation structure. You will have experience of determining keywords and content and the use of SEO tracking using such tools such as SerpBook.
- Off-page SEO. You will have delivered a range of off-page SEO initiatives in your current role and be able to demonstrate how and why which tactics are suitable for different kinds of businesses.
- Pay Per Click. You will have some experience of developing and running PPC campaigns with Google AdWords. Experience of Bing Ads would be useful.
- Developer Insights and Mobile Responsiveness. You will be able to demonstrate and understanding and importance of good website design to ensure our clients websites are well loved by Google and other search engines.
- Google Analytics. You will have used Analytics to analyse website performance and have a broad understanding of the functional breadth of tools Analytics provides.
Our Digital Marketing service provides our clients with a unique and comprehensive approach to driving relevant visitors to their websites. The successful applicant will be driven to getting the most out of Digital Marketing techniques, working at the forefront of the industry and have the personality and passion to inspire those around them - especially our clients. The successful applicant will have experience of working for a Digital Marketing agency and be able to demonstrate that they have delivered work to the highest standards and that client expectations have been exceeded.
The role includes assisting development of new projects and the maintenance of existing code. You will be involved in the full life cycle of a web project, from initial conceptualisation, through specification, development, testing and launch. The successful applicant will also be expected to develop their own understanding and desire to adopt new technologies.
The role includes assisting the start-up of new projects and providing an active service to our retained monthly clients. You will be motivated to keep up to date with Digital Marketing techniques and willing to learn in some of the areas listed above where you may not have much experience to date.
Applicants must be highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals with a desire to progress their career in this fast-moving industry. You should be highly organised and have experience of delivering an outsourced service to multiple clients.
You should have a genuine passion for the web and emerging trends and technologies within the industry and you should inspire others to transform client objectives into real projects that use the most appropriate Digital Marketing techniques to deliver results.
You will be ambitious and looking for an opportunity to progress in your career and take on more responsibility than you currently are given. We are looking for an individual who has the capacity to expand their skills and is eager to get more involved with client liaison and providing solutions that are tailored to each specific client type of business.
Good written and verbal communication skills are important, as is the ability to work within and contribute to a small yet rapidly growing and ambitious business.